We are genuinely concerned that all of our buyers find the right home. We take time to counsel and educate first-timers as well as live up to the promises we have made to our clients. We love the personal relationships we develop with our clients and the trust they put in our skills as real estate professionals.
If you have questions or would like to make an appointment now, please call us- Beth at 847-638-9473 or Jackie at 847-902-6799 or email us.
Buyers Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Where can I find homes for sale?
- You can search on your own or have us help you from the start.
- You can search for homes active on the market now
- If you would like us to help you pick out homes for sale, tell us exactly what you are looking for- Beth and Jackie Help!
Where can I find financing for my new home?
- It is very important that you use a lender with a good local track record. Beth and Jackie can recommend lenders our past clients have rated highly.
- If you are a veteran – consider a VA Loan
Watch our video explaining VA Loans
Where can I find out more information about the areas I am interested in?
- We have provided information about many local communities right here on the web site or feel free to ask us about the local communities. - Community Information
Where can I find out more information about schools in the areas I am interested in?
I’m not quite ready to buy but I want to learn more so when the time comes I am prepared. What should I do?
- We have provided information about every phase of a real estate transaction right here on our web site.
- Click here for a free copy of our Buyer's Guidebook
How do I know you are the right agents for me?
We’ll let our clients help you with that answer.